DiaCare is a unique supplement which allows for TWO independent benefits.
DiaCare is a unique food supplement containing a balanced blend of glucose electrolytes, minerals and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG.
- – Carbohydrate electrolyte solutions enhance the absorption of water during physical exercise.
- – Diacare contains magnesium which contributes to electrolyte balance.
- – Contains chloride which contributes to normal digestion by production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
- – Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG may help to restore and repopulate the equilibrium of intestinal micro flora.
DiaCare is an oral rehydration solution that helps to aid recovery from diarrhoea, dehydration and stomach upset. An orange-flavoured drink, it contains a scientifically balanced mix of glucose, minerals, and probiotics to help rehydrate, support digestion, and restore natural gut flora. The dual sachet which has a probiotic on one side and electrolyte on the other is dissolved in water and can be taken by adults and children suffering from any condition that causes loss of fluids.
Loss of body fluids can occur in children and adults suffering from diarrhoea, fever or other conditions which can be caused by loss of body fluids.
- – To prepare one serving, dissolve sachet A and B together in 200ml of water.
- – Use prepared solution within 24 hours.
- – Discard any unused solution.
- – Diacare pack contains: 12 Duocam Dual Sachets.
Yes, children from the age of 3 years old can take DiaCare.
To prepare one serving, dissolve all content of one dual-chambered sachet in 200ml water.
Use prepared solution within 24 hours. Discard any unused solution.
Children (3 – 6 years):
1 serving per day. Do not take more than 1 serving per day. Do not exceed the maximum dosage. Please speak with your Healthcare Professional for use in young children. Not suitable for children under the age of 3.
Children (6 – 12 years):
1 – 2 servings per day. Up to 2 servings per day. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Adult (12 years+):
Up to 4 servings per day. Do not take more than 4 servings per day. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Do not store above 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight, heat and contact with water. The expiry date is printed on the box and refers to the product unopened and properly stored in original packaging.
DiaCare is available nationwide in leading pharmacies.
Each DiaCare box consists of 12 dual-chambered sachets (12 servings). Each sachet consists of 2 chambers.
– Salt Chamber, Contains Electrolytes which tackles the problems associated with dehydration. Dextrose; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Chloride; Sodium Chloride; Flavouring (orange); Magnesium Hydroxide; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid (E330); Anti-Caking Agent: Solicon Dioxide (E551);Sweetener: Sacralose (E955).
– Probiotic Chamber, Contains Probiotics which helps to swiftly restore gut health to normal. Maltodextrin; Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG (DSM 21690)